Friday, June 21, 2013

20 WEEKS!!! HALFWAY THERE!!!! :) :) :)

I meant to write on here yesterday, but work was so busy. But... WE MADE IT TO THE HALFWAY MARK!!!! YAY!!!!

I'm sooo excited that we are finally at 20 weeks. It seems like yesterday that I was saying to myself, "Man... I'm so sick and only 7 weeks... I'll never make it to 20 weeks"... well, here I am, self! :) We made it!!!

Yesterday was as if I couldn't get enough food. I was constantly snacking on things left and right! Andrew was happy about that though. I had lost 10 lbs from my initial weight at my 1st pre-natal appt with being in the hospital and everything and throwing up so much from the hyperemesis. So far I've only gained 1 lb back when I was at the doctor at my 19w appt. Maybe this 2nd trimester will be the one where I start to get more of a belly, but I guess if I continue to stay small, I'll still be happy :)

I can't believe that we are even closer to meeting our sweet girl. I think about her all the time... who she will look like, who she will act like... whose mannerisms she will copy from... I definitely think she will be goofy like her Daddy. :) We were talking about Anaston doing little dances when she was a little older. Oh man, Andrew & I are going to have so much fun with her!

Unfortunately since my placenta is anterior, I still haven't been able to feel her "KICK" me yet. It is pretty frustrating when others that aren't as far along as me already feel their babies and here I am... healthy baby and no kicks yet... just the flutters. (I know one day I'll probably be on here complaining about how she kicks me too much) Or maybe I will just have a chill baby :) That would be nice too :)

Speaking of flutters, I could just feel them a little while talking about them. She's on my left side a lot. Oh sweet girl.. you're going to be here before we know it and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment