FINALLY!!! We felt Anaston kick! Both of us the same day! :) I thought I had felt the baby kick Saturday night, but wasn't sure, since it was only by my hand, but then last night, (Sunday), I was going to bed and I told Andrew to feel my belly b/c she was so low & I told him to keep his hand there b/c I figured she would end up kicking possibly. Well, not long after his hand had been there... THUMP! There she was! :)
It's such an amazing feeling! I've been feeling her throughout the day at times as well :) Thank you, baby girl! I've been waiting for what seems forever to feel a kick besides just little flutters here and there :) Not to also mention that I really wanted Andrew to be able to feel her the same time I did. Yes, I've felt flutters, but I REALLY wanted him to feel kicks when I felt them too, and I'm so glad it worked out that way!
Something super cute that Andrew said the other day... I have to write about it so Anaston can read this one day. We were both on the couch and he laid his head by my belly and started talking. He said, "Baby Girl.... Daddy already loves you very much!" That was the sweetest thing that I've ever heard and I don't think he noticed but I had tears rolling out of my eyes b/c of how much it touched me.
I thank God so much for allowing Andrew & I to have this baby together and I'm so fortunate that God let me meet such an amazing man. I look forward to so much with him by my side, and I know we can get through anything that comes our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment