This past weekend wasn't that much fun of a week for my stomach... :( I just am so ready to not be sick and throwing up every single day... it's not been fun at all when it comes to that. I can't barely go anywhere or do anything because of it and it makes life so frustrating sometimes.
On a lighter note, Anaston was definitely kicking stronger over the weekend and more. She seems to be awake when Daddy is leaving for work around 5:30 and she is up kicking around bedtime too around 9, 930, 10ish. It's definitely an amazing feeling to feel her kicking so much. And I admit it is kind of weird too! lol Speaking of which, she's kicking me right now :) Hi, sweet girl! :)
I still have yet to take weekly pics with my chalkboard frame I made specifically for belly pics... I just feel so pale and not as pretty sometimes just b/c I'm not tan and it's July 1st now and I'm still as pale as can be :( I barely get to go lay out b/c I'm working and Andrew works so much, so there's not a whole LOT of sun time... well, I guess there is, but you know. lol
I have been taking pics in the mirror so at least I still have those to look back at, but I need to just get over not looking as great as I feel as I use to when I was tan... get over those bumps, Tiff!
I did get to go to Ms. Annabelle's 4th Birthday Party after work on Saturday. That was nice to get out and go hang out with a group of wonderful ladies for a few hours. I never get to do that, so it was nice :) Here's a photo of the group of us girls. And notice my bump :) Time to get some maternity tops... lol


You look awesome with the cutest bump!
ReplyDelete:) Thanks so much, Suze!! :)
ReplyDelete