This week... HOSPITAL STAY!!!!!!!!!!!! So far I'm going on my 5th night/day here. They say I'll get to go home tomorrow, but I will be having Home Health Care set up to help since I have a PICC line in. That was lovely...
This has been such a huge ride... and LONG... and not very enjoyable to say the least. At least we're still pregnant and Anaston is doing good. Her heart rate is in the 140's and she's been kicking up a storm lately too. It felt good to be told that they've had babies survive at this hospital as early as 23 weeks, so that was reassuring just incase anything did happen & she had to be born.
I came to the hospital on Saturday night because I couldn't stop throwing up... what's new with that, eh? Well, today it's Thursday... Still here... It's been a roller coaster. Between throwing up all the time, getting a terrible person that had no clue obviously what she was doing when putting a zofran pump in who didn't even get it in my skin (She was from the company), and then having to get a PICC line put in since the zofran pump didn't work.... and still throwing up some... yeah - definitely hasn't been fun :-/
Here's some photos from this week.
My lovely Zofran pump.... that wasn't even in my skin in this picture when we thought it was....
While the nurses were getting set up to put in the PICC line...


No comments:
Post a Comment